Fixed Rate Mortgage
The 30-year and 15-year fixed are the most popular loans
- Do you feel comfortable knowing that your payment will not change?
- Do you plan on remaining in your home for a long period of time?
- Looking for minimum down payment? You can buy a house with as little as 3% down payment.
You can qualify for a conventional loan for amount up to $484,350 for single family property and up to $931,600 for multi-unit property (max. 4 units).
A fixed-rate mortgage is a financial product that has a constant interest rate for the life of the loan. The fixed-rate mortgage has a several of term options that vary from 10 to 30 years. Regardless of your preferred length, the interest rate remains the same for the length of the mortgage. This makes the fixed-rate mortgage a popular choice for homeowners who prefer a stable, budget-friendly monthly payment. Pre-payment penalties do not apply.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Purchase
- The rates on adjustable mortgages reflect short-term interest rates, which are usually lower than the long-term rates of fixed
- If you know will be moving or refinancing in the next 5 to 10 years take advantage of lower initial monthly payments.
- Easier income qualifying than fixed rate mortgage.
Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs) allow borrowers to pay lower interest rates on their loan for a set period, after which the rates get changed. Fixed term is typically for 5, 7 or 10 years. Pre-payment penalties do not apply.